Friday, April 04, 2008
Inspiration for a Rainy Day
I have been cleaning out my office and working to reduce the clutter in my life. I ran across a piece of paper I saved months ago that has some quotes I want to keep. I couldn't decide where to file them, and then I decided to post them instead of filing them. I believe I can find them here if I need them again! These are from the room of the Reading Coach at Horizon Elementary School in Madison, Alabama.
- Time is our most valuable resource.
- We are all active participants.
- What we plan, we implement.
- We talk about things we can control.
- Anything said here, stays here.
- Turn off anything that rings, dings, or sings.
- Take care of yourself
- Never lose sight of our goal!
~ Julie Morganstern
"In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia."
~ Jack Canfield