Monday, November 13, 2006

 

CTAP IV Middle School Math Project

Run, don't walk, to this website!!! It is the best collection of online math resources I have ever seen!!!!! Explore all the differect categories. I especially like the matrices that list all of the California middle school objectives and resources for each one. Their objectives are not identical to ours, but there are enough similarities that I can find all kinds of resources that I can use. I also like Unpackings, which gives instructions for using various resources. There is also a section on differentiating instruction in mathematics. Thank you so much to Anne Bubnic for sharing this with me! This is the vision I had for my wiki, and now I have a new resource to add to it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats