Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Hello, New Friends

I followed Darren's advice and added a stat counter to my blogs. I did this just in time to see the effect of the blurb John Norton put on the Middle Web site about my blog. I am amazed at the number of people who have taken a look at this!

I wanted to let you know that this is not the blog I use the most (at the moment). I am keeping a blog for my classroom as well. I try to update it every day. I post assignments and other information for parents and students. I am hoping to let my students begin posting soon. Life has been a little crazy recently, and I just haven't gotten my ducks in a row yet.

Mathematical Musings is intended to be more for other teachers. It contains my thoughts on blogging and other technologies and my philosophy of education in general. We are out of school for President's Day on Monday, so maybe I can spend some time here updating links, etc. I also have saved lots of good posts from other blogs that I want to share and comment on.

If you haven't heard of Bloglines, I highly recommend it for keeping track of blogs. I add blogs that I read to my Bloglines account. There is a nifty little button that you can add to your toolbar that makes it easy to add to your account. I check my Bloglines every day, and it shows which blog have been updated. You are welcome to see what I read and make suggestions for great blogs to add to the list.

Please leave me a comment and let me know how you are using blogging in your classroom. A wise lady I know always says, "None of us is as good as all of us!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats