Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Making progress...

Two teachers at my school told me today that they have started blogs for their classes. I am excited that blogging is catching on so quickly at my school! My principal and I are planning to set up the official school blog on Monday with links to the teachers' blogs. I need to decide (or have the facts ready for my principal to decide) which blog service would work best for us.

I need to work on blogging this weekend. I have mentioned blogs to one of my classes, but I have not started a blog for them. I am going to start one for all of my classes on which I post general information. After parents have had a chance to see what my blog is like and what it can do, I think will begin blogging with one class.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats