Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Happy New Year!

I was excited that several teachers expressed an interest in blogging after my presentation today. I didn't expect a very positive reaction given that I spoke at the end of a day full of sitting and listening! I'm really glad that I was able to show the Will Richardson video. I think it is very powerful to hear the students speak about their blogs.

I hope that the teachers at my school can work together to get our blogs up and running. I always accomplish more when I am working with a partner or a group. We might be able to work together in the computer lab one day after school. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

One of the things I really like about blogs is that I can finish a post in a short amount of time if necessary. I can spend five minutes if that is all the time I have.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats