Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Am I ready for the 21st Century?

I spent today with nine other teachers from across the state of Alabama in a meeting of the 21st Century Fellows. I feel so behind the times, but I am eager to catch up! I want to begin a blog for my classroom and encourage my students to write about their mathematical thinking. I was so impressed by Darren's blog and the thinking that his students were writing about. Aimee will be a good resource person and encourager as well. I know I can do this! There are enough hours in the day. I am looking forward to getting to know all of the other fellows better and learning from them.

Comments:
Jeanne,
I was excited to learn about your blog and am looking forward to following your progress. It is so exciting working with such talented educators as you and the other nine Fellows. And, John, Sheryl and I are excited about our work with the 20 schools -- including your school!
 
Jeanne--
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I am more than willing to help in any way I can, but you can be just as much help to me!! Maybe we should look at our schedules and find a way to have one of our classes collaborate online? Let me know!!
Aimee
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats