Sunday, November 27, 2005

 
It's Sunday night, and Thanksgiving break is coming to an end. I had great plans to grade a few papers everyday during my week off, but I decided to spend time with my family, prepare the Thanksgiving meal, and unpack from our recent move. So now it is Sunday night and I have 2 or 3 hours worth of papers left to grade. I already spent over 3 hours grading papers this afternoon, and I haven't done my lesson plans. I am going to get it all done tonight, even if I have to stay up all night! This is my hurdle that makes it so hard for me to teach with technology the way I want to. The endless paperwork overwhelms me, and I leave the planning until last. I know I should re-order my priorities: plan first, then do paperwork. It sounds so simple, but want to finish the paperwork so that I can clear my mind of the clutter. It's time to get back to work. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats