Friday, November 25, 2005

 

The first bite...

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I am taking my first bite tonight of the world of blogging. I see before me an elephant that seems more enormous than one person can handle. I have just been named a fellow for Alabama's 21st Century Schools program. I thought I knew quite a bit about using technology in the classroom, but as I begin a new phase of my teaching career, I am discovering that I have fallen behind the times. I have a lot to learn and put into practice in my classroom before I am ready to share any knowledge with other teachers.

I think this blog will be a wonderful place to keep track of the new ideas I am discovering. Maybe I can share with my students and their parents, maybe with other teachers, or maybe this will be a private record of my thoughts. Let's see what happens!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats